SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SDAFF 2009: Pamela is in WHAT?!

For the past two weeks, I’ve been talking about SDAFF pretty much nonstop. I’ve been talking to my coworker because she thought it’d be a great idea to come to the festival this year. So I’m helping her pick out films and every other day I update her on the going-ons of the behind the scenes stuff. Then the other day, we’re talking about the festival and she asks, “Are you IN anything?” I kinda look at her like, what are you talking about? She goes on to elaborate that one of her friends swears I’m an actress or a director or I have a film in the festival or something like that. I look at her and start cracking up. Dude, that is too funny.

But who knows, maybe next year I’ll have my name in the credits of some indie film. *cough*Mark*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment