SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Friday, March 12, 2010

SDAFF OPS makes a visit to San Francisco!


One of the most fun and challenging events that I get to be a part of every year is the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF). The festival emanates from the historic Castro theater every year. The festival now in its 30th year, and for me is an exciting start to the Asian Film Festival Season.
The festival offers different challenges that keep me on my toes and prepare me for the work that I have ahead for SDAFF.

Tonight was the opening night screening of TODAY'S SPECIAL which drew a sellout crowd that enjoyed the film (I could hear the laughter from the lobby of the theater almost every minute). A great event capped off by a great evening at the Asian Art Museum near Union Square.

Read my daily blog to see photos and catch up on the days events!

No comments:

Post a Comment