SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, June 17, 2010

REEL VOICES Summer Update #1: Philip Bernardino

REEL VOICES is a summer high school internship where students from around San Diego County come together to learn about documentary film making. They create a short documentary, are mentored by people in the industry, and have the opportunity to learn professional skills to help them succeed in the film business.

During the summer, we'll have the opportunity to meet the students in the REEL VOICES class and have them take us through the journey of creating their short documentary.

This week we meet Philip Bernardino:



Hi my name is Phillip Bernardino, I was born and raised in San Diego. I am an aspiring cinematographer. I spend most of my days playing video games, listening to music, reading, playing basketball and watching B horror movies (Yay Thankskilling). Some people think that my life has been hard, but I find my life to be funny. I'm currently at Garfield high school, which is my 5th high school in 4 years, and I watch MMA religiously. Because of the standards I set for myself, I always wanted to go to USC (dreams do come true sometimes), so I'm going to transfer there from a community college.

1 comment: