SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Reel Voices 2011 Films Screenings Worldwide


Hi everyone!


The call for applications for Reel Voices 2012 is now closed. While the staff members continue to make selections of who will be participating this year, here are some updates on how our 2011 films have been doing in the festival circuit. From Seattle's National Film Festival for Talented Youth to Ireland's Fresh Film Festival, and from a cable TV airing, to the SD School District's iVIE Awards, all ten of our films have been selected and screened by a festival, and are continuing their travels to big audiences everywhere. Congratulations to the Reel Voices class of 2011!


Fresh Film Festival in Ireland (3/26 - 3/31)- all films have been screened once already at a pre-screening event


NFFTY (April 28)Love Life, Live Your Dream
I am an Asiacan


LA Asian Pacific Film Festival (May 12)FULL OUT by Camille Wilson
I AM AN ASIACAN by Jesus OlveraSITZ TO STAGE by Marygian RebullarUNPLUGGED: 14 DAY CHALLENGE by Kaylor Myers
WHAT I WANT by Michelle Mixay


MYX TV's House of Film (independent films showcase) for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, May - June. San Diego COX Ch 405)What I Want
Love Life, Live Your Dream
I am an Asiacan
Doors
KENnY
Breaking Expectations (2010)
Musical Warrior (2010)
A Pressured Future (2007)


iVIE Awards Nominees, June 7 I am an Asiacan
Unplugged: A 14-Day Challenge
What I Want
Preparation of a Generation


LA Film Fest, June 18Connecting the Dots
I am an Asiacan
Unplugged: A 14-Day Challenge
What I Want 


35th Asian American International Film Festival, New York City, July 25 - AugLove Life, Live Your Dream
I am an Asiacan

No comments:

Post a Comment