SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Job

Heyy fellow readers,

For all those who don't know me, I'm Maggy, an intern here for this semester. Just a little update about what I've been doing as an intern is being overwhelmed with the amount of different DVD's we have here at SDAFF. There are all different kinds of films from the submission process of trying to get into the SD film festival. We have short films, documentaries, animations, and everything else imaginable. Pretty much, my job is to input all the DVD's into an online database and then organize them into nice little DVD cases. I must say I'm very impressed with Sophia and my work. Looks pretty nifty and veryy organized!


That's all I got today. Hope to see you around.

Maggy

No comments:

Post a Comment