SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Saturday, October 17, 2009

SDAFF 2009: The Gala is TONIGHT!

It’s 1pm and I’m supposed to go help set up for the gala at two. I should be fixing my dress, but instead I’m blogging. Fantastic. So I’ll keep this short. The gala is going to be LOADS of fun =) Red carpet affair, flashing lights, beautiful people, silent auction, fancy dinner awards program, and of course our after party.

Last night was fun, but it’s a lot harder to get a dance party started when the DJ sucks.

Things to note for Sunday:

YouTube Panel @ 12:30 is going to be the ish.

Fight Scenes and Fall Guys panel @ 2:30 is gonna be the ish. ZOE BELL is scheduled to attend!!! From KILL BILL and DEATHPROOF.

RED CLIFF is SOLD OUT. Rush lines only. Make sure you get there AT LEAST 15 minutes early!

I just called Sheila and they’re already setting up. So I should get going. Party responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment