SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Friday, February 12, 2010

My First SDAFF Blog - Maggy Tjin

Hiii all,

My name is Maggy Tjin, the new intern here at SDAFF. I'm from the Bay Area (CUPERTINO where APPLE was founded). I'm a fourth year student at San Diego State, but I won't be graduating till December. You may be asking why December? Because I went abroad as the first student from SDSU to go off to Jinan University in Guangzhou, China alone. Didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I made the best of it. 

At school, I'm a management major, but out in the world I'm just the typical college kid. I am an active member of Alpha Kappa Psi, a co-ed business fraternity, since my sophomore year. 

I came to SDAFF to learn and experience the entertainment sector of the world. Also a chance for me to join the up-and-coming dominating world, Asia! 
Can't wait to get started with this internship!!! 

-Maggy Tjin

Posted via email from Operations Log

1 comment:

  1. The library is a daunting task... good luck, and let us know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete