SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LA Asian Pacific Film Festival!!

Hey everyone!

So on Saturday, May 1, some of the SDAFF family and I are going to the LA Asian Film Festival. I can't even tell you guys how excited I am. This will be my first time at a film festival, so its pretty cool. We haven't completely locked down which films we're going to watch, but we're sure on Ktown Cowboys. This movie looks pretty funny - probably because I'm so familiar with the whole Koreatown culture haha.

We're also meeting with their staff, so I'm hoping to learn a lot from them.

They have such a fantastic schedule of films, and I'm sad I can't watch all of them!

So if you guys are planning to go, we'll see you there! And if you're not...change your plans! (: It starts today, May 29 and runs through May 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment