SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My First Telethon

Hi everyone :)

Recently, I had the opportunity to help produce a telethon to raise funds for the Helen Woodward Animal Foundation. It was an awesome experience. I work for UCSD's Thurgood Marshall College Television Station, where I interview artists who perform at The Loft, including Gabe Bondoc, Lydia Paek, AJ Rafael, and Crown City Rockers. But, the telethon experience was a lot different from my usual job because we were raising funds by auctioning donations given by different companies. It was hectic, but a lot of fun. It had a record number of viewers in UCSD and raised a lot of money for the animal shelter. Yay!

We are currently in production for a new movie we are producing, so I'm really excited about that! I'm currently getting the venue for the movie premiere locked down so that we can prepare for it. Lots of fun stuff happening so I'll keep you updated on upcoming events!

Much love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment