SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Sunday, July 26, 2009

F.A.P. Concert!

Hello again film fans! Yesterday I attended a great event in San Diego featuring some awesome Asian-American talent! Featured Acoustic Playlist was a charity concert for the Children's Hunger Fund held at the Joe and Vi Jacobs Center. While I was there I caught up with some of the SDAFF staff, who were raffling off free passes for this year's 2-week 10th Anniversary Asian Film Festival!








The amazing talent showcased at the concert included Ramiele Malubay of American Idol fame and Victor Kim of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew (Quest Crew), among others. My personal favorites were AJ Rafael (an amazingly talented guitarist, pianist and singer) and the last act, Gabe Bondoc whose voice and guitar skills are comparable to that of John Mayer! If you get a chance, I highly recommend checking out these great artists on YouTube and BlogTV! I hear that there is another event featuring AJ Rafael scheduled for the end of August in Anaheim, so keep your eyes open for that!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment