SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SDAFF celebrates the New Year!

One of the highlights of my time here at SDAFF is the out-of-office events that I get to attend and participate in. This past weekend I got to join Lee Ann Kim, our Executive DIrector and the SDAFF Street Team for the San Diego Chinese New Year Fair which was held at the Asian Pacific Thematic Historic District in downtown. There was plenty of dim sum, Asian themed fabrics and jewelry, performances, and Lions!! (Well the cute ones that ask for red envelopes!)

The SDAFF Street Team was out in full force to promote tomorrow night's screening of THE WARLORDS Starring Jet Li , Andy Lau, and Takeshi Kaneshiro. Make sure you get tickets, because I promise that this screening will sell out!

I took something very important from this celebration; the idea of a new year has so many interpretations (which calendar do you follow?) that for me everyday may be a new year with new discoveries and opportunities. I wish all of you a happy Year of the Tiger!!!

Phil

Posted via email from Operations Log

No comments:

Post a Comment