SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Intern Blog-Frank

So this is my second time at the office in the past 2 weeks. It's pretty quiet here, everyone's heading up to LA's Asian Film Festival. I will be up there this weekend to check it out. I'm excited for this little day trip with the fellow interns. We'll be meeting the LA staff and taking in everything from the Festival. We're going to be watching Ktown Cowboys, you can check out the trailer here.

So far everything's going great here! I just tried a Korean version of Pocky, tastes the same to me. So many random Asian snacks here, pretty cool to try them. haha. I'll be getting more involved in the near future, so I'm excited for that. But yea, don't forget about the May 14th screening! THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD!

-Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment