SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Intern Introduction- Jane Lee

Hello everyone!

My name is Jane and I am one of the new interns at SDAFF! I'm so excited to be part of this team and I look forward to working with the rest of the SDAFF staff. haha that rhymes :)

I am currently a freshman at UC San Diego, majoring in Communication and minoring in Education Studies. I am from Diamond Bar where I grew up for most of my life. I love it here in San Diego because the weather is pretty much perfect most of the time! I love to hang out with my family and friends, read, go the beach, all that good stuff. :)

I have learned a lot during my first year of college and I know that there is so much more in store for me for the rest of this quarter. When I came into college, I was set on becoming a broadcast news anchor. However, after much reflection and learning, I really want to be a teacher. So, we'll see what happens but I am extremely blessed to have such an amazing community at UCSD and I know I've found a great team to work with here at SDAFF.

I look forward to keeping you updated with my blogs!

Much love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment