SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Intern Introduction Justin Wong

Hey everyone,

My name is Justin and I am one of the Marketing/PR interns with SDAFF. I'm really excited to intern at SDAFF and hope I learn a lot from my experience with SDAFF.

I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA and currently go to San Diego State University. I'm a senior majoring in Marketing IMC (integrated marketing communications). I am part of Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity and Zeta Beta Tau National Fraternity.

Aside from school organizations I am really into sports, especially basketball. I enjoy socializing and meeting new people. I like all sorts of music and movies and can be a very talkative person once you get to know me. Thanks and I hope to meet as many of you as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment