SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Intern Introduction. Jenn Wang


Hi Everyone! My name is Jenn and I'm one of the new graphic design interns at SDAFF. I'm a fourth year Art major with an emphasis on Graphic Design and a minor in Marketing. I'll be graduating from San Diego State University this May [Yay!] and I'm super excited about my internship at SDAFF!

I was born and raised in Orange County for most of my life and am now enjoying life in San Diego. I also currently work as the a Graphic Design Intern at Career Services at San Diego State and I am also involved with the AIGA [American Institute of Graphic Arts] student organization at San Diego State as well.

With my free time I like to play video games, scrapbook and bake. My current project is teaching myself how to play guitar. After graduation hopefully I'll more time to actually practice. lol

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at SDAFF. So don't hesitate to say "Hi" if you see me around the office :)

1 comment: