SDAFF Facebook SDAFF Twitter SDAFF YouTube SDAFF Home Contact SDAFF Submit your film today! SDAFF Home SDAFF Home Image Map

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SDAFF Intern Introduction: Jackie

Hi everyone, my name is Jackie, and I'm a new intern at SDAFF. I was born and raised in Orange County and am now finishing up my B.A. in Economics at UCSD.
Growing up in Orange County has really been a blessing because I've been surrounded by my culture for the entirety of my life. Even though I chose to come to San Diego to get away from home, I feel that my time away has actually made me appreciate my little Vietnamese bubble at home so much more.
Since I'm a Southern California girl at heart, I love going to the beach and enjoy all water sports. In my spare time I enjoy going to new places, trying out new restaurants (and then yelping about them!), the San Diego nightlife -- basically anything social. I've recently become very aware of the green movement, so I've been trying to learn more about it and what I can do to become more eco-friendly. Some of my other hobbies include blogging, shopping, and yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment